Top 10 “Thank Yous” After My Cervical Cancer Diagnosis
Cancer changed my life but I kicked its mAss. On the other hand I have to thank cancer for:
- Showing me that I have an amazing husband that has determination and dedication and would not allow this horrible disease to defeat me.
- Re-evaluating my priorities and opening my eyes to the beautiful world around me.
- Becoming a warrior and meeting many other warriors, advocates and many new friends that understand what I had to endure.
- Finding Tamika and Friends, Inc. – my new family.
- Making me realize that I am stronger than what I thought.
- Having a new mission that I tackle with passion and determination.
- Making me aware of my health and learning to listen to my body.
- Valuing my family and friends and telling them how much they mean to me all the time.
- Making me a voice for those who don’t have one.
- And most of all, Thank you for making me the person I AM TODAY.