What are mAss Kickers Foundation’s goals?
- Provide unique articles and interviews useful to the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones on our website.
- Globally, we want to educate healthcare professionals, healthcare students, and tumor/cancer patients that an intimidating tumor/cancer diagnosis is not always a death sentence.
- Promote Unity among ALL cancer/tumor types and between patients and their loved ones through a common “pugilistic” attitude.
- Support research through articles, events, and donations.
- Empower the newly diagnosed patient and their loved ones with a strategy to become proactive in their care so they feel less helpless after getting intimidating news.
What does mAss Kickers Foundation do?
- Provide credible articles and links on our website
- Promote a pugilistic approach towards fighting ALL types of tumors/cancer
- Promote events of other organizations
- Host unique events to bring attention to our mission
- Encourage all to participate in the “TUMORS SUCK!” awareness campaign, the “Use the K.U.R.E.” action campaign, and the “Rock Da Hawk” support campaign.
- Support organizations and individuals leading the way in tumor/cancer research for efficient diagnosis, efficient treatment, improved mortality rates, improved quality of life for patients, and diagnosis specific symptom management.
- Encourage newly diagnosed patients to educate themselves and others in times of uncertainty.
- Encourage newly diagnosed patients to seek personal support from family, friends, and other individuals that have walked a similar path.
- Encourage newly diagnosed patients to support research by participating or donating to tumor/cancer related research